[RTTY] VU4 - last 11 days

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] VU4 - last 11 days
From: Alex <a45wd@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:08:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi again,
Thanks for comments. As expected, EVERYBODY needs them
on RTTY.
Their initial plan was to do more digital modes and CW
during last 10 days of operation.
Since I have a good skip with VU, I can contact them
10 times/day, so I'll keep asking for more RTTY (the
good old digital mode ..hi).

I don't really want to blaim their operating skills,
because it is not a "DX-pedition" and finally, easier
or harder, they gave us a "new one". But I can not
refrain of observing some "first ever" bad (or let's
say - strange) practices, like:
- 2 stations operating same time, same band, same
mode, when many other bands were open.
- operating split 10 KHz on PSK31
- making lists in SSB mode for CW QSO-s.

Thanks God I was not a student of NIAR!

73,
Alex, A45WD