Re: [RTTY] Reverse DXCC

To: "rtty-contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Reverse DXCC
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 06:23:01 -0800
That has to be a record, surely! Thanks for the tidbit, Dick.

--
Bill, W6WRT

On Monday, December 20, 2004 10:58 AM, Dick Kriss, AA5VU <aa5vu@arrl.net> wrote:

Bill's message reminded me of a guy I used to know in Indialantic, FL
that was a Tech Rep and a well traveled Dxer. He claimed to have a
Reverse DXCC by working his XYL on his home station from over 100
countries.

That is doing it the hard way! I was trying to remember is call from
1979. It was W4ZZZ?? or something like that. Yes, my memory is going
too.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.296 / Virus Database: 265.6.0 - Release Date: 12/17/2004