Re: [RTTY] No GU0SUP for a while!

To: pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] No GU0SUP for a while!
From: "Bill Holbert Sr." <realbill@w5bbr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:57:58 -0600
Phil Cooper wrote:

Hi all,

I fell over in the garden this morning, and broke my upper right arm in 2
places! At present, it is strapped to my body, and is a bit painful!
I guess I won't be in the SARTG HNY, and possibly not in the Roundup!
Typing left-handed is not easy either!

Happy New Year to you all, and hope to be back soon!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

Phil let's look at it like this. I enter every contest with one hand tied behind my back so you can surpass me by all means. Please enter the left hand and you will be amazed what will happen for you. I agree with Don, AA5AU in that a test with no GU0SUP is just not right so get in there my friend and give me a contact. There will be one of your most sought contacts looking for you for sure. My best to you and may you have a speedy recovery.

Regards, Bill, W5BBR