[RTTY] Problems With Digipan & Rigblaster Plus On PSK31

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Problems With Digipan & Rigblaster Plus On PSK31
From: XTRACLASS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:09:41 EST
don't think there is any problem with Rigblaster.  I have  spent a dozen hours
checking the setup instructions for Digipan and the computer  soundcard
settings and can't find anything done wrong.  Has anyone ever  experienced a
similar
problem or have any suggestions for anything else I  can try?       Thanks &
Happy New Year To  All  Paul  WT8S