[RTTY] Re: RTTY Digest, Vol 25, Issue 13

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: RTTY Digest, Vol 25, Issue 13
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 12:43:01 -0600
Peter G3KNU,

I have a TS-570D(G) (and used to own a TS-450S) so know both rigs pretty
well.  I cannot help you with MMTTY settings because I use a Macintosh
G4-1GHz with W7AY's coccoModem and transmit AFSK via one of the USB ports to
the SignaLink SL-1+ interface.  I am not sure if your friend has a MMTTY/PC
setting issue or if there is something wrong with the unspecified interface.
The main reason I selected the SL-1+ interface was the Auto-PTT feature that
solved all kinds of interface issues.  How is he handling the PTT?  Sounds
like his Rx interface is working and nobody is home on the transmits side.

Maybe one of the MMTTY users can comment on how you select and set the
output and/or output device to talk to the interface box. Sorry I cannot
provide more help.

I hope you getting running for the RR.

73 de Dick, AA5VU