[RTTY] Rigblaster Pro USB help

To: "RTTY LIST" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Rigblaster Pro USB help
From: "joseph lutz" <kwm24@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:35:48 -00
Hi there -

I know I should have kept with my little NOMIC - but the daughter got
me the PRO USB for Christmas and I am trying to get it set up for this
weekend - no results.  Have sent email to WMR but will probably not
hear from them till sometime next week.
Is there anyone out there that is using this model of the PRO?  I cannot
find any documentation that even mentions the USB usage.  Seems
odd, unless I am dumber than dirt [which most say is true], and all I
have to do is hook the cable to the USB port of the laptop and the
other end to the serial port of the PRO.  Doing this, does this do away
with the cables from the mic/spkr ports on the laptop to the rig?
[AH - life was easy with my C-64 and pcpakrat II!!!]
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
73,
Joe W7LPF

All messages and attachments scanned by Norton AntiVius Auto
                              checker prior to being sent.