[RTTY] Let me get this straight....

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Let me get this straight....
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:03:21 -0600
You're having a great run, someone comes knocking at your door and you get
up to answer it.  You're away from the radio lets say, 2 minutes, and your
frequency is clear.  Someone comes along and starts cq'ing, works 2 or 3
stations and you come back.  You then say, "Hey, you're on my frequency, I'm
sorry, I just got up to answer the door"..

So I'm supposed to see that invisible frequency bookmark that you left?
Personally, I suggested that next time he gets up and answers the door, he
should just leave the radio cq'ing (which I know was discussed here
earlier).  At least that way, the frequency truly remains yours.

You leave it along long enough for me to work a station or two, its gone..
You have no right.

Charlie
KI5XP