[RTTY] 2005 RTTY Roundup

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 2005 RTTY Roundup
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:11:00 -0800
Well once again I will be doing the QST writeup for the RTTY Roundup along
with the expanded web reports. We are looking for some additional article's
and stories. So if you have one drop me a note.

I am always looking for pictures and some are promised to be run this year
as I believe we will have a little additional room.  So if you have some
drop me a note.

Suggestions are always welcome.

If the RTTY community wants an expanded web section then it needs to put
forward the effort to get the analysis, stories, or reports to me.

I actually drove out in the 16 inches of fresh snow to the place where my
FT-1000 and ST-8000 are and got in a couple of hours of operations. Sounded
like the bands were in pretty good shape.

Look forward to seeing what each of you have to report.

73 Jay WS7I