[RTTY] RTTY Roundup W0ETC Single Op HP

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup W0ETC Single Op HP
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:03:00 -0600

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 21:46

------------
   80:   92
   40:  243
   20:  401
   15:  195
   10:   34
------------
Total:  965  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 58  Total Score = 110,010

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My paln was to give it the full 24 hours as long as I was having fun.
But Sat by
10 PM local my rate was really slow and 8 hours of sleep was just too
darned
tempting so I quit an did that.  Thanks to everyone who worked me.  3Y0GO
calling
me and sending "599 001 73 from Easter Island was quite a shock and
probably the
high point of the contest for me.

Larry L W0ETC

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/