[RTTY] afsk w/yaesu 920

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] afsk w/yaesu 920
From: "Rsauvan" <cabmas@chorus.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:56:17 -0600
I would like to talk to anyone using a Yaesu 920 on rtty in
afsk mode. I have not been able to get it to work. I am
also familiar with the Yaesu application note. I presently
have my rig wired to my sound card with "patch" on the
radio to sound card and AF out on the radio to the sound
card. These are both jacks on the back of radio. I only
seem to get a steady carrier when someone receives but
I can hear diddles in the speaker. What am I missing here.
I use Writelog with mmtty as the software.
Thanks-Bob-WT9Q
ps:You can email me directly to save bandwidth