Re: [RTTY] PSK Info

To: "Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@comcast.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PSK Info
From: "Michael Furfari" <k3fh@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:49:36 -0500
It is a cool mode, but it reminds me of when I smoked cigarettes and someone offered me a cigar. I would smoke the cigar but 1/2 hour later all I wanted was a cigarette. A steady diet of PSK would just increase my craving for RTTY.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@comcast.net>