Re: [RTTY] Hamvention

To: dk3vn@nexgo.de
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Hamvention
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:35:41 -0600
I think we stayed in the same motel last year.  Yes, the bar was no where
near as fully of RTTYers as it was 2 years ago at a different motel.
That is why I mentioned this on the reflector in hope it would spark some
interest.  But, as we say here in the USA the response was under
whelming.

73 Have fun wherever you go!

Larry L   W0ETC