[RTTY] bartg

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] bartg
From: "Robert Jonsson" <tf3rb@internet.is>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:37:23 -0000
                    BARTG Sprint Contest

Callsign         : TF3RB

Loc./DXCC/Cont.  : HP94CC / TF / EU

Category         : Single Op. / All Band

Mode             : RTTY

Club Competition :

Power            : LOW   100 Watt

Contest Date     : 22.JAN 2005

Default Exchange : 599

Operating Time   : 2:51 h

Software         : RCKRtty V3.10

BAND  QSOs  Valid QSOs  Points  DXCC  Dist. Cont.

10       0        0         0     0     0     0

15       1        1         1     1     0     1

20      24       24        24    10     0     1

40       0        0         0     0     0     0

80       0        0         0     0     0     0

        25       25        25    10*    0*    1*

* = Counted only once (not once per band)

Final Score: 25 * (10 + 0) * 1 = 250

Equipment:

Kenwood ts870

Kam+

rckrtty3.10

Hustler btv5 vertical antenna

running windows 2000

Comment:

terrible condition at my side. but I had some fun

I declare that all contest rules and all the rules and the

regulations for amateur radio in my country have been

observed and adhered to.

I'll accept all decisions of the Contest Committee.

Date: 28.JAN.2005  Sign: Robert Jonsson  Call: TF3RB

Robert Jonsson

Suluholar 2

IS111 Reykjavik