RE: [RTTY] z41ro

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] z41ro
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:56:07 -0600
I worked Z41RO on 40 meters Saturday night.  Didn't know what it was.  Luckily
WriteLog allowed me to log it.

Z4 appears to be a prefix which is not recognized by the ITU or IARU.

I am curious to know that if this call showed up in logs of an ARRL or CQ
contest, what would happen?  Would the contacts be disallowed?

Just curious.

73, Don AA5AU