[RTTY] Had to QRT in CQ WPX RTTY Contest

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Had to QRT in CQ WPX RTTY Contest
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:26:53 -0600
I was having fun in the CQ WPX RTTY contest with about 250 QSO's logged and
decided to take a break.  After the break, I returned to find my log was
gone. Like the old bumper sticker says.... It happens!

I managed to save about 105 QSOs from an earlier saved log file, but there
was no way to restart the contest missing 150 Q's so I had to QRT.  Thanks
for all for the 250 Q's.

This is why I still log all DX QSO's for new ones in the old brown ARRL
Spiral Log Book. Good thing I made a note in the paper log for the 9J2KC
QSO. I have had other RTTY QSOs with Zambia but still need a QSL card. Maybe
the WPX effort was not a total bust.

73 de Dick - AA5VU