[RTTY] NAQP RTTY - Come Play with Us

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY - Come Play with Us
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:52:39 -0600
ARRL DX CW is over so I'm back to what I like to so an that is attempting
to put together teams for NAQP RTTY.  Over the weekend KT4AC signed on so
that brigs us up to three full TCG teams.    This will be John's first
ever competitive RTTY event so be nice to him!

The line up for the TCG NAQP RTTY teams now Includes

W0ETC - FT
N4ZZ - FT
KI8U - FT
AD4EB- FT
W4GKM - FT
W4BCG - FT
VA7ST - FT
N1WI - FT
KE4OAR - PT
K4RO-PT
KS0M - PT
W9WI - PT
WB4DYL - PT
WB0DUL - PT
KT4AC - PT

Three TCG teams is good, however for or five teams would be better.  As
always if you want to play with a group that has a prime directive when
it comes to contesting of  "have fun" you are welcome to play on one of
out teams.  I know fun is defined many ways including a mega score but
sometime just printing a few familiar calls is also fun.    Come pay with
us and join the fun!

Email me direct to be added to a TCG Team.

73 Larry L

W0ETC