[RTTY] I'm back

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] I'm back
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:44:00 -0600
After suffering without RTTY  for 6 weeks, I am back in business. The rig
finally was delivered last Friday from Ten Tec less then 3 hours before the
ARRL CW DX contest. I finally got everything back to my regular settings and
worked 261 calls in the contest. Now I am ready to hit the RTTY trail again.
The Paragon works like a new one and I am happy. But, I still have my 3 year
old RF problem when I do RTTY. However, it does not affect the rig in a
contest situation. I will be part time in the NAQP. Be looking forward to
working old friends again.

73....Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251