Re: [RTTY] ÄRTTYÅ ORION Rtty experience?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ÄRTTYÅ ORION Rtty experience?
From: Jan Palmquist <jan.palmquist@mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:03:17 +0200
Hi Ed,

FSK of course, otherwise I wouldn't buy it. I have run
it with both RiTTY/WF1B (no radio control support :-( ) and
N1MM/MMTTY combos.

In fact it has no AFSK facility, you have to run
PSK31 and similar modes in SSB position. It is possible
to reduce bandwith and adjust passband for any digital
mode but that settings has to be manual reset when you

There is a high level line input for PSK31 modulation, you
need not to use the microphone input.

I don't run the very latest firmware, so things may have changed.
but i don't think it in this case.

73's de Jan - SM5FUG