[RTTY] NA QSO PARTY - LotW finally!

To: "RTTY LIST" <rtty@contesting.com>, MMTTY@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] NA QSO PARTY - LotW finally!
From: "joseph lutz" <kwm24@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 01:32:55 -00
Hi there,

     After spending almost the whole day re-typing and editing my
mmtty log so it could get into the correct format for .adi/etc -
I have uploaded my logs to Lotw.  Seeing that I have had to
do a lot of re-logging work on RTTY contests, I will be holding
off getting into any for awhile -- until I can figure out how to
interface a logging program to mmtty.  It would be somewhat
easier if on the mmtty log you could and info to the fields that
are there, but for the life of me I cannot get anything accepted
to them, not even power???  The macros are getting easier to
use and molding to ones needs, but a lot more work and reading
I guess is in need here.
But once again, I did have fun, enjoyed the contest - in fact I
O.D.'d this past weekend with a SSB, RTTY and finishing up
with the NC QSO party.  Now I have to manually tally up some
score!!!
Thanks to all that put up with the newbie here.
73,
Joe W7LPF

"You only need two tools.  WD-40 and duct tape.  If it doesn't move
  and should, use the WD-40.  If it moves and shouldn't, use the
  duct tape."

All messages and attachments scanned by Norton AntiVirus Auto
                              checker prior to being sent.