[RTTY] Occasional ptt dropout in mmtty/writelog

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Occasional ptt dropout in mmtty/writelog
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:18:19 -0600
Im a day late and a dollar short Dave, but I had the same problem with one
of the 1000D's.  I was doing computer ptt, and it would occasionaly hang.
RF Into the Yaesu IF-232 box was doing it.  I left rig control on the box,
but changed PTT to a direct key on the serial port and changed it in
Writelog.  No problem since then.  Funny thing was that the all in the port,
single wire, someone home brewed cable, didn't have a single problem.

Charlie
KI5XP

Message: 4