[RTTY] Keyboard Won't Send All the Letters?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Keyboard Won't Send All the Letters?
From: "Bill Gaines" <gaines@wcoil.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:03:58 -0500
I am having a very odd problem with my set up. I am using MMTTY V 1.65B. I have
no problem programming any of the macro keys for transmitting. However when I
go to keyboard a message to someone, the letter "P" will not show in either
window. It simply will not transmit a "P". Now if I program a button to send a
word with a "P" in it, such as my call, it works just fine. My keyboard works
fine in PSK and all other functions, just not in MMTTY. Any suggestions to a
rookie?

Bill AD8P