[RTTY] WAEDC RTTY 2004 Results ready

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WAEDC RTTY 2004 Results ready
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:41:41 +0100
Just forwarding an email from DL6RAI
=====================================

Dear YL/OM:

The results of the WAE DX Contest 2004 RTTY are finished and available
on our Web site http://www.waedc.de.

                           The winners are:

Continent       Single OP  Single OP/LP    Multi OP     SWL
Africa          FR5GS         CN8KD        -            3B8/DE2TEN
Asia            ZC4LI         UN7PBY       RK9CZO       RU0SN
Europe          LY2IJ         UY8IF        UT9F         ONL383
North America   KM4M          WA2ETU       W0LSD        -
Oceania         VK6DXI        ZL2AMI       -            INS-99
South America   ZX2B          ZX7A         LT1D         -

               LY2IJ, UY8IF, UT9F and ONL383 are the
               World Winners in their respective
                             categories.

                          Congratulations!

Please check our Web site for more details. If you're interested, you
can download your UBN report directly from there (they should be there
in a few days) - or address me directly and I will mail it to you.

We are looking for some photographs for the final results booklet and
also for our photo album on the Web page. If you have a nice picture
of yourself or your station, please send it along, preferrably as a
picture image in JPEG format, 800x600 pixels. Don't forget to provide
a short photo caption.

73 Ben, DL6RAI
WAE-DX-Contest Manager