[RTTY] FSK and ft-1000mp

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FSK and ft-1000mp
From: "KO1H" <KO1H@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:09:47 -0000
Hi all, I have one question (after I worked out a bunch of problems myself). I
have gotten fsk working on my ft1000mp but I need to know if I should have the
Menu setting for Offset or Carrier. in the menu settings?  If there are any mp
owners you may be able to answer this q?  I've worked everything else out I
just need to know which of these is the standard aka what will put my tones in
the correct band pass of the other stations receive when I have their tones
printing at mine.

thanks for any help de John ko1h
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.