[RTTY] Roy Gould K1RY moving to DE, needs tower help

To: yccc@yccc.org, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Roy Gould K1RY moving to DE, needs tower help
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:41:04 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:07:58 -0500
From: "Roy Gould" <roy.gould@verizon.net>
Subject: HI
To: <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>

Hi Jim, I am moving to Delaware and have 2 towers that need to be taken down.

1. 70 feet of Rohn25 with a TX2 rotor TH7DXX
2. 70 feet of commerical type Like Rohn 45.  HDR300 rotoe, KLM 4 el 40 meter
   beam, and a 204ba 20 beam

All cables etc

3. Also have an APLHA 76 PA (3 Tubes)

Need to get all down in the next 3 weeks.  Can you put the word out?  I do
not climb.

I am not taking any of this with me.. So hopefully someone might be
interested in the group.

Thanks,  73

Roy K1RY
Roy Gould