Re: [RTTY] TS 450 for rtty

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TS 450 for rtty
From: Douglas Hall <doughall@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:24:03 -0500
I don't know how different the TS-450 is from the 850, but I ran a
TS-850 for years on RTTY, chasing DX and contesting. It's a workhorse -
great receiver and nearly unbreakable transmitter. You can run 100w all
weekend long in a contest and it never even breathes hard. If the 450
is anything like the 850 you'd love it on RTTY.
73,
Doug, K4DSP