Re: [RTTY] FT5XO QSL INFO?

To: "'Jack West'" <w7ld@olypen.com>,"'RTTY GROUP'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FT5XO QSL INFO?
From: "Don Inbody AD0K" <ad0k@inbody.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 21:27:37 -0500

VE3XN - QSL notes:

...$1.00 USD or 1 new style IRC will cover return postage for VE and USA zip
code addresses, only. ...For all other addresses $2.00 USD or 1 new style
IRC will cover return postage for all DX addresses.

Only received QSLs will be answered. No e-QSLs will be sent. Cards received
via the bureau will be answered via the bureau.

All donations received, will be itemized and turned over to the MicroLite
Team. A special photograph card will be prepared and sent with the regular
QSL card, to any station which contributes at least $5.00 or 5 IRCs to the
Kerguelen DX'pedition.

Direct cards should be sent to

Garry V. Hammond 5 McLaren Avenue, Listowel, Town of North Perth, Ontario,
CANADA, N4W 3K1

73, Don/AD0K