[RTTY] Contest Dinner at Visalia, April 15, 2005 - RESERVE NOW!

To: nccc@contesting.com, sccc@contesting.com, Mldxcc@contesting.com,rtty@contesting.com, "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Contest Dinner at Visalia, April 15, 2005 - RESERVE NOW!
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:43:33 -0700
Now is the time to make your reservation for the 7th Annual Contest Dinner at
the International DX Convention in Visalia, CA.

Reservations close on Tuesday, April 12 - after that, you can take your chances
but you might end up eating at Denny's.

The dinner will be held Friday, April 15, 2005, with serving starting at 7:30pm.

The speaker will be Veijo Kontas, OH6KN with a presentation of his monster
contest station (one 42m tower, three 60m towers and one 105m tower plus many
antennas) built in Oulu, Finland.

Cost is $25 per person (in addition to the convention registration fee) PAID IN
CASH AT THE DOOR!

Please reserve your seat at the dinner and make your menu selection using this
form:

http://www.twistedoak.com/wk6i/contestdinner.html

see you there! - 73 - Jeff, WK6I & Steve, K6AW

ps: Please be sure to check your reservation status here:

http://www.twistedoak.com/wk6i/dinner.pdf

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/