[RTTY] TU BARTG DE W0ETC

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] TU BARTG DE W0ETC
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:07:23 -0500
My sincere thanks to the British Amateur Radio Teledata Group for the
nice certificate that arrived in the mail Saturday.  It is a certificate
for 3rd place Single Operator All Band in North America in the 2004 BARTG
RTTY Contest. BTW, from looking at the results on-line it was also the
top USA score!

This is my highest placing ever in an RTTY contest.  It was a nice
reminder of what I am capable of doing when I am healthy and motivates me
even more to recover from the current situation with my Leukemia.

TU 73 W0ETC

Larry L in Iowa