Re: [RTTY] Winlink

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, WI8W <wi8w@wi8w.org>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Winlink
From: "ws7i" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:57:41 -0700
>From: WI8W <wi8w@wi8w.org>
>Winlink will not go away anytime soon.  The ARRL, and several >of their board
>members, are in bed with the manufacturer of >the Winlink equipment.

At least get it correctly, Winlink is software not equipment. And what is most
interesting is that most of the "current" push is on VHF/UHF and not on HF as
the ARRL stuff uses the internet for forwarding. E.g. Paclink, etc.

I would urge all to voice there opinion what ever it may be to the email
address given but do try to be accurate!

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by F-Prot]