[RTTY] Who's going to be the next World Champion?

To: tara-n2ty@yahoogroups.com, psk-tara@yahoogroups.com,psk31@yahoogroups.com, greecepsk31@yahoogroups.com,digitalmodes@yahoogroups.com, digitalradio@yahoogroups.com,070@yahoogroups.com, ve3_contest@yahoogroups.com,rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Who's going to be the next World Champion?
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:26:44 EDT
Greetings:

I hope all of you enjoyed the PSK 31 Flavors Contest this past weekend.  And,
I hope you're getting rested up for the TARA "Skirmish" coming up on April
16. Don't forget this contest will resolve who is going to take the world
honor's in digital contesting! Have you got what it takes to be crowned the
next
"Digital World Champion?" If so...we'll be looking for you! If you have ANY
question feel free to drop us a note.

73 de NY2U Bill

TARA Skirmish--Digital Prefix Contest--sponsored by Troy  ARA, 0000Z-2400Z
Apr 16. Frequencies: 160-6 meters, work stations once per band.  Categories:
High, Low (<100 W), Great (<20 W), QRP (<5 W), SWL.  Exchange: Name and Prefix.
Score: QSOs × WPX prefixes × power multiplier. (High  ×0.5, Low ×1, Great ×2,
QRP ×3) Multipliers count once per band. For more  information:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_rules.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_rules.html)   or
_skirmish-manager@n2ty.org_ (mailto:skirmish-manager@n2ty.org)
.  Logs due May 14 via the contest score entry form at
_http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html_
(http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html) .