[RTTY] RTTY length and macros -- TNX

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY length and macros -- TNX
From: Phil Florig <W9IXX@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:33:02 -0400
Hi all,

Sri late in thanking the group here for the comments, suggestions, and etc
to my inquiry.  Will be setting up things now that I have a little time
as things have been busy here lately.

Agn you inputs are most appreciated.  Can check out the website at:
http://www.wb8xx.com/sable/

If you notice on the site there is a map that I made up for the DXpedition.
I have done a number of these for DXpeditions and hope to have them up
on my website of:   W9IXX.com  Just got this and now have to make up
something that looks good and is informative.

Anyone have an idea where to start in doing a website as new to me.
(I know start at the beginning..... HA....)
Like I need more to do.... :>))

Tnx agn guys...

73   Phil   W9IXX

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig@ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX@arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                         MARS:AAM4ENC/AAR4XX
     team member:AH1A-C6DX-CY0AA-J3A-KH8SI-VP2MX
        also:C6AXX-J3X-KH8/-T30,31,32,33P-VP2MPF
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info@iprsys.com
USA                              web:iprsys.com
    INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS