[RTTY] RTTY Gazette is Moving

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Gazette is Moving
From: WI8W <wi8w@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:16:18 +0000
The RTTY Gazette is moving.

Beginning with the May issue,  the RTTY Gazette will no longer be sent
via a direct e-mail list.  My ISP has requested that I no longer send
the monthly publication using bulk e-mail.

So we are moving to a new group hosted by Yahoo.  This is not a
reflector group.  The group is only used for distributing the RTTY Gazette.

If you were on the old mail list you must subscribe to to the new group
to continue receiving the publication.  New subscribers are also
welcome. Subscriptions are free.

To subscribe go to

You can also subscribe by sending a blank e-mail to

rttygazette-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

If you have never heard of the RTTY Gazette, please send me a email at
rttygazette@comcast.net and I will send you the April 2005 Issue.

Thanks

73

Thom WI8W