[RTTY] Final Call

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Final Call
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:57:18 +0000
Last call for pictures for the Roundup those that have been submitted are
being forwarded today along with the Web article which has been completed.
It should be up in the next 10 days or so if things go well.

Those that had indicated either a willness to do a sidebar have been
reminded.  Sidebars with pictures can be submitted anytime to me and I will
relay and get them included in the Web stuff.  They can go up after as we
do add things as they get done.

I believe that the July QST issue will have the results.

Jay WS7I

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by F-Prot]