[RTTY] TU to Somone

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] TU to Somone
From: "llindblom@juno.com" <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:31:51 GMT
Yesterday afternoon when I got home from chemotherapy there was a large envelop
in the mail from ARRL.  It wass the size they use for contest certificates.  I
curiously opened it as I was not expecting any contest certificates.

Inside the envelop was an A-1 Operators certificate.  This came as a total
surprise and shock as I can think of nothing in particular I've ever done to
deserve it.  Also, as primarily a contester and sometimes DXer it was the last
thing I expected to receive, due to the way we tromp on each other in pile ups,
etc.

In any case, since 95% of my operating is RTTY, I must assume it was one of my
fellow RTTY Ops who nominated me.  So to he mystery person my TU for your act
of kindness as the certificate help brighten my day.

73 Larry L:
W0ETCY