[RTTY] IC-756pro3 & RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] IC-756pro3 & RTTY
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:37:07 +0200
Hi david
the microham microkeyer does this (on top of the rest...) for CW and rtty

http://www.microham.com/mk%20features.html
?  FSK keying output
- capable of sending 5/6/7/8 bits and 1/1.5/2 stop bits
- support for PS/2 keyboard for direct RTTY typing without computer connection

You may even be able to define 9 buffers... (to be checked, memories may only
work in CW....)

Patrick

[RTTY] IC-756pro3 & RTTY;
from [David Burger] [Permanent Link][Original]