[RTTY] Contest Info and Station Classification

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Contest Info and Station Classification
From: Butch Magee <lynyrd@cableone.net>(by way of Jim Reisert AD1C<jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:14:32 -0400
Hello, This is a truly newbie question that I preferred as few a
peoples to see as possible.  I usually manage to embarrass myself
over something everytime I take up a new mode, and especially if I'm
building something.. :-[

What I need to know today is what the station classifications mean.
RE:  Latest RTTY Newsletter

  1. SPDX RTTY Contest (John Orton)
   2. SP DX RTTY Contest (Fred Bourne)
   3. spdx rtty sum (mw0cri)