[RTTY] SPDX contest

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SPDX contest
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:09:17 -0500
This was fun, but poor propagation made for a lot of work.  10 and 15 m were
just not there. However, I did catch my ZL call on 15 m to give 6
continents. My only "runs" were 3 or 4 calls at one time. Thanks to the SP
calls for calling me on my CQ.

ANATOLIN - If this is correct that it will be on 160 meters only, that lets
me out. I will not be working this contest as 160 m is not an option for me
at this time.
 I hope to make the VOLTA contest. But, that depends on the date a grand
daughter graduates from high school.

  73....Dick   KS0M

   SP-DX RTTY Contest
   Call used: KS0M
   Location:  MO
   Entry Class: Single Op, All Band
   Band    QSOs   Pts  Qth     DX  Cont
   80              8     16     0           1     1
   40            22     44     0           1     1
   20            93   694     6         36     5
   15              6     60     0           6     3
   10              0       0     0           0     0
   Total       129   814     6         44     6

      Claimed Score: 244200