[RTTY] K4GMH SOAB Volta

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] K4GMH SOAB Volta
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:46:41 -0400
          QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m: 44 609             10      12
40m:    148     2094            34      17
20m:    288     4578            43      14
15m:    53      880             19      9
10m:    0       0               0       0
Total:533  8161         106   52

Bonus multipliers:      4
Total multipliers:      162
Score:                  704669706

Remarks: Thanks to the SSB and RTTY Club of Como and A.R.I. for continuing
the sponsoring of the A. Volta Contest for these many years.
Can you see if you can get better band conditions for next year's
Contest.  Also, the weather didn't cooperate as a thunderstorm showed
up at 2200Z.  Shut down the station for 3 hours to let the storm get out of
the area.  So a special thanks to all the stations that had
to put up with my many requests for repeats to overcome the lightning QRN.

         73,
         Mike, K4GMH