Re: [RTTY] [RCKRtty] Second RTTY Gathering at HamRadio, Germany

To: rckrtty@yahoogroups.com.au, RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [RCKRtty] Second RTTY Gathering at HamRadio, Germany
From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:22:44 +0200
TAWNSg@aol.com wrote:

> HI,
>
>               Anyone know of any organised transport to this rally ..JACK
> G4EMT

Hi,

let me know, where you are staying (hotel and address) and we will pick
you up. No problem to organize a taxi minibus or whatever is necessary.
The ticket will be one "Erdinger Weissbier Dunkel" for DK3VN. ~:) ~:)
If you have a mobile (cell phone) with you, please let me know your
full international number also. Anyone else needs a ride to this rally?

BTW: Please have in your mind, I am in Dayton 19-23 of May, if you
     are waiting for a response from me. However, please let me know ..

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/
TMC http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/