[RTTY] HV3SJ QSO & QSL Information

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] HV3SJ QSO & QSL Information
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 07:24:13 -0500
Catching up with some old QSL'ing here, I tracked down the operator of HV3SJ.
It was Ed, OA4SS.  A couple of weeks ago I sent Ed a card for a 40 meter CW QSO
back in 1995.  In the envelope I also included a QSL for a contact with HV3SJ on
RTTY in 2002.  He received my cards yesterday and sent me an E-mail last night
stating that HV3SJ was shut down in March 1997 and all contacts afterward are
from pirates.

His address is good on qrz.com for those looking for confirmations on contacts
prior to March 1997.

73, Don AA5AU