Re: [RTTY] Thanks SARTG

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Thanks SARTG
From: <nospam4me@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:59:18 -0400
Don,
My wife and I are celebrating 25 years of wedded bliss this summer. I
certainly can't give you any advice on RTTY contesting, but I'll offer the
following suggestions based on what I've learned since saying "I do" to that
lovely 18-year-old girl nearly 25 years ago:

1. Do everything you can to develop and maintain absolute trust in each
other.

2. Have fun. Have lots of fun. Cut up and laugh. It's easy if your spouse is
also your best friend.

3. When things like school, work, and kids seem to be demanding all of your
time, make time for each other.

4. If you have to choose between strengthening your career and strengthening
your marriage the choice should be obvious. Your job will never be more
important than your marriage.

Wishing you a very joyful day tomorrow,

Doug, K4DSP