Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 30, Issue 4

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 30, Issue 4
From: "John- W4DJ" <w4dj@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 13:44:41 -0400
I'm lucky my XYL is a ham but she also controls the money which is good and bad.
The good part is I can't spend it all and shes a financial wizard and has us setup in 401k's stocks etc...
The Bad part is I got to ask b4 I buy anything and if she says No than I'm sh.t out of luck.

Hey I can't complain she bought me a Yeasu FT1000mp mark v for christmas this year.
I get to play radio whenever I want and she likes contesting and wants to see the new QTH contest station I'm building.
You can see pics of the New QTH at http://www.qsl.net/w4dj/index.html
Hopefully we will start building this upcoming year in the mean time I'm just collecting all the stuff I need for the antenna farm.

73 de John W4DJ