Re: [RTTY] anarts weekend

To: Ka3pva@aol.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] anarts weekend
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 05:33:11 -0700 (PDT)
Guys, I have a feeling that Conditions will be TERRIFIC this coming ANARTS
weekend. I was on 20 meters SSB during two last nights and worked MANY EU
stations, loud, clear, no QRN whatsoever. Like ten years ago. So, turn your
engines ON and Good Luck!
See you in ANARTS!
73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

Ka3pva@aol.com wrote:
well, here i am with another contest weekend
just about to begin in a few hours and another
contest weekend with thunderstorms predicted
throughout......i cant seem to win this year...
if it isnt solar storms its thunderstorms...oh well..
keep on trucking i guess...

good luck to all and 73's bill
ka3pva