Re: [RTTY] Field Day & Digital Modes

To: "roofus" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Field Day & Digital Modes
From: "Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:36:07 -0400
At W3AO, I am planning on mounting a superior digital effort this year.
This will include 2 digital stations with RTTY and PSK capability and
efforts to work DX, especially Europe.

I will have a more formal announcement soon, but will be encouraging digital
hams from around the world to work us on as many bands as possible.

Ty K3MM