Re: [RTTY] RTTY gathering in F'hafen

To: RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY gathering in F'hafen
From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:45:08 +0200
f6irf@free.fr wrote:

> Just to say a big thanks to Waldemar and Walter for the organization of the
> TTY
> dinner...
> Was nice to put a face on many well-known TTY'ers... but Phil will probably
> tell
> you more about this mice event.
> Hope to see you next year over there... don't miss it !
>
> Patrick

Hi Patrick,

many thanks for your compliments! We all have enjoyed to meet you and
your charming YL on the RTTY Gathering. Only in the RTTY community you
will find so many different unique persons, like you! See you next year
again in the 3rd RTTY Gathering in Friedrichshafen, Germany.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/
TMC http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/