[RTTY] GU0SUP DL-DX

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP DL-DX
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:07:59 +0100
Hi all,

Was it me, or were conditions not that good? I found it hard to get a run
going at all, and it usually only netted me a dozen or so contacts.
Had many instances where I got called in the midst of a contact, requiring
me to ask for a repeat, only to get the exchange messed up again, and again!
Had to ask Mike K4GMH for several repeats because of this - sorry Mike.

Despite that, it was good to work those of you I met in Friedrichshafen last
weekend. Thanks for the contacts!

I managed an all time new one too, J68AS, which was extra pleasing. And good
to see some activity on 10m, although it wasn't as good as for ANARTS.

Here is what I managed:
Entry Class - (A)

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:        5      59       3       0
40m:       17     186      13       2
20m:      209    2479      44      12
15m:       52     599      21       1
10m:       19     216      10       0
Total:    302    3539      91      15

Total multipliers:      106
Score:                  375134
Station Description:    IC756pro + 70W
Antennas:               MQ1 mini-beam plus Inverted L for 40/80

My log will be on LoTW shortly, and if anyone needs a QSL, email me, and I
will put one through the bureau for you.

Very best 73
Phil GU0SUP