Re: [RTTY] Tube repair

To: "'Ron k5dj'" <k5dj@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Tube repair
From: "Charles" <kk5oq@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 12:34:01 -0700
Hello  stranger,
Have not seen you in a test for a while. Hope all is well.
 Nothing yet. Use to be a ham who repaired them.
I need to get WL back in use. I see a few out there that did not know
you could run RITTY under WL. Works great with WL and can run the mmtty
plugin at the same time as RITTY.
RITTY wins 95 percent of the time on copying those weak , weak signals.
I have v10.28c. I recall something about one free upgrade patch when I
purchased this version??
Hope to see you in the test(rtty of course).
73's
Charles/kk5oq