[RTTY] NAQP RTTY Teams

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Teams
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:52:10 -0500
TCG is now up to 21 team players for NAQP RTTY.  We've gone north of the
border and added a Canadian to the mix.  Four more people for five teams
and only 9 more for six teams!  Those signed on with their status as FT
(Full Time) or PT (Part Time) for the TCG teams are:

W0ETC FT
AD4EB  FT
N8PUG  FT
N1WI  FT
KE4OAR PT
KI8U FT
W4BCG  FT
N4ZZ  FT
K4HMB  PT
WB4YDL  FT?
K5ZM  PT
K3UK/2  PT
KA7KUZ  FT
KS0M  PT
NP4BM  FT?
KB2OUA PT
W4TDB  PT
NY4N  FT
K0IDT  FT
WA4OSD  FT
VA7ST  FT

The list of TCG team players for NAQP RTTY continues to grow and there is
room for anyone else who would like to play on a team with TCG.  The only
qualification for playing on a TCG team is to get on the air and make
some contacts in NAQP RTTY.

You do not need to be a contesting pro to play on a TCG team, but you
must agree to have fun while playing in NAQP RTTY.  As always I'll leave
the definition of fun up to you for what is fun varies from person to
person. Personally I find playing on a team adds to my fun in the
contest, especially so when I work a fellow team member or anyone else on
a TCG team.  If you are going to play in NAQP RTTY why not play on a team
be it with TCG or some other group.?

Email me to join the TCG list of team players.  Questions about playing
on a team email me and I'll do my best to give you an answer.

73 Larry

W0ETC in IA