[RTTY] W7WHY NAQP

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W7WHY NAQP
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:27:25 -0700
Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
   3.5      24     24    8
     7      45     45   24
    14      16     16   12
 Total      85     85   44
Score: 3,740

Had to work Saturday so didn't get on till about 0200.  20 meters was
just starting to die out then and 40 wasn't open very well on the west
coast yet.  I could hear stations, but they would CQ in my face and
 never hear me answer.  It amazes me that sometimes a station can be
 S-9 + here in Oregon and not hear me and others calling, but I can
 call a station who is S-5 and they come right back.  Thanks for a fun
contest and it's good to be back on the air again.