Re: [RTTY] K0IDT NAQP

To: rkolarik@neb.rr.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] K0IDT NAQP
From: "llindblom@juno.com" <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:34:33 GMT
Not sure about "worse  west of the river" as the wisdom here in IA is signals
are blocked by a river on each side of the state.  This is especially so since
the rivers are the two big Ms ;-)

73 Larry

W0ETC

-- "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com> wrote:
NA QSO Party
Call used: K0IDT
Location:  NE
Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
  80        11       11       9        0
  40       120     120    42        1
  20       141     141    37        2
  15         0         0       0         0
  10         0         0       0         0
--------------------------------
Total    272      272    88        3

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 24752

Club Participation: TCG
Team: Country

Not a good idea to start the contest an hour and a half late!  If there was
any activity on 10 or 15 I missed it, Larry it's worse west of the river :(.
Strange conditions on 80, everyone sounded like they were underwater.
Another thing noted were the garbled calls....usually only one letter got
clobbered....the most unusual was the contact with WB2RHM.  I kept
sending the correct call and he kept trying to correct it....and yes I'm
sure it was him....not sure what he was seeing on that end.  Ben you're
in the log.....

Ron